AIM
kshsrpunx

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Very cool

This flash was amazing. I really liked how it was like a video game. The ending was pretty funny too.

Pacman - The Movie Pacman - The Movie

So cool...

This was a pretty awesome toon. I really like how it was the matrix, with pacMan. Overall I think it was great!

averageroadkill responds:

thanks man!

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

OMG!

Holy crap dude, this was soo freakin funny. It was so unexpected when they started beating each other for the mentos. The ending is the best part though!

Kong Kong

Hmm

Im actually kind of on the fence with this one. The story is really good, but the graphics werent really my bag. But aside from that I really liked how it played out and it had a pretty cool ending too.

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

Dude!

All I have to say is, Dude, that was fuckin sick!

Say Something! Say Something!

...

So yea I can definetly relate to the guy freaking out at the end cuz those damn smileys are starting to piss me off. I thought this vid was a cool idea of hating on those smileys, and it was pretty trippy too. But as I said, those smileys are pretty annoying so by the end I was kind of done with the whole thing.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

HAHA

So yea when I first started watching this I was like WTF dude?? But then I realized that this was just supposed to be one of those randoms so yea, funny ass toon.